Friday, July 25, 2008

Cheers

Connor at the "preteen" age of eleven is on his way to England with family for the rest of the summer. We are missing him already. His witty "Brian Reegan" bits, his infecteous energy and his wild imagination. Naturally Pearce cried when Connor said goodbye at the airport, it was heartbreaking. But at the same time we are so excited for Connor to have his own adventures. So that means it will just be Pearce and I meeting up with Eric in Hanoi Vietnam. Connor please skype as much as you can!!! Love you.

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I am so glad you are bloging on here were we can comment on each others blogs. What is Connor doing in England?

The Potter Pack said...

Hey ... good to hear from you guys - I was wondering what your family was up to. So why is your husband in Vietnam? That is crazy- I love traveling but I have never been there. Anyway, take care !