Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pearce's latest

Today, Pearce announced "I not a human boy, I am a super boy."

Pearce often sits at our mac, by himself, opens iPhoto and browses for hours through the 9,996 photos we have (the exact number as of today). Of course his favorites include the pictures of himself. Lately, he has stopped to contemplate his first Halloween pictures as superman. I could see the wheels turning in his head and BAM he had the revelation......."I am not a human boy, I am a super boy."

Pearce's first Halloween.



I love how his eyes match the blue in his costume.

Pearce also informed us, that he could fly when he was a baby but not now because the doctor said his powers would return when he is 18 years old. Oh I just love his imagination. Unfortunately the pictures that really have convinced Peace he's a super boy, blogger can not download. Probably because we photo shopped Pearce in his costume flying over Honolulu, Manhattan, and with Emperor Penguins in New Zealand. If you want to check out the super shots, click on the link provided. It will take you to Pearce: year one, on our mac website. Then wait, the link will take you directly to the Superman photos; Pictures

One last thing, Pearce hums the Superman anthem over and over almost perfectly for a two and a half year old. I love my little super boy.

3 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

oh cute is he.
I love it. I am free anytime you are and since you are here visiting you let me know when you are available.
Shane was killed by a drunk driver while on duty. Very tragic for our family. It is nice that so many honor him.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendi and Eric said...

Roxxi, I am so sorry. That is a hard way to lose family, so sudden and unexpected.