Monday, September 20, 2010

A month before the baby was due

We just got back from living in Vietnam for three months and I had less than two months to get ready to have baby. My Mom and Connor came for a quick visit to help.


Grandmama Piller, Connor and Pearce just before we jumped into the Volvo and sped off to the airport. I am wondering why this was the only picture we took for whole visit. Maybe because I was nine months prego.

After a full day of playing with Grandmama and Connor, Pearce passes out in seconds.

Took a picture of myself to prove I was still smiling at nine months!

It was fun to buy little pink onies with my Mom.

I had been so busy getting things ready for the baby, thinking she would be three weeks early like her brothers, unfortunately putting Pearce on a mini vacation from home school. But he still drew and wrote cards for family and friends birthdays.

For Papa Piller.

For Grandmama Piller.

For our neighbor.

0 comments: